News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

EEZY PEEZY Dual Sport Ride

Started by dredman, September 18, 2017, 07:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dredman

A quick ride around the WMA yesterday, it was hot but fun.  Lots of gates were closed, and  many fun trails were off limits, but we still had a nice ride.  With open gates you can ride out there all day.  We did pick up a new rider, and MAYBE a new member - Michael, sporting the DR 650, and we both survived a head on collision with a Park Ranger, but that was in a day's fun.

Thought I had better video, but the shit-filled GoPro took photos instead of video most of the day, so just a small smidge of fun for you to view  :sad-055:

yamahamer

Looks like a good time in the video, but pics are not showing for me?

Fencejumper09

Video looks fun! Do they have an up to date website showing which gates are closed?

Could y'all get to the train trestle?
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

2smoke

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on September 18, 2017, 09:33:08 AM
Video looks fun! Do they have an up to date website showing which gates are closed?

Could y'all get to the train trestle?

They just list the dates gates are open. There is a page on outdooralabama. The road is blocked by boulders near the trestle and bridge.

If I may, I'll just drop this here. One of the group has a real passion for mud. We could not find a mud puddle suitable for his liking. So we turned around.

IceCold4x4

That definitely was not moi.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk