News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Wildflower Cafe - Mentone

Started by jrobinson, November 06, 2017, 02:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

After a busy day on Saturday, Sandy asked where we were riding on Sunday. It caught me a little off guard, since I planned to work around the house. I liked her idea better. Since she likes Mentone, I said, how about Mentone for brunch? She said Yes.

We arrived in Mentone about 30 minutes before the Wildflower opened. So we rode over to Brow Park.

Over looking the valley

Photos of Wildflower Cafe

The other shops across the street

merc16

Definitely looks like a spot I need to checkout.
Justin

klaviator

Chuck A.

Was there one month ago. Between the 4 of us, we could not tell if the host/hostess was male or female. :battle-6: Burger was good but over priced. But it was different, and a good ride over.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

jrobinson

They definitely don't have a dollar menu. It's nice to treat yourself from time to time.  :hi-002:

Chuck A.

Thanks for posting the pictures JR. Missed getting out to ride to see the colors :bike-038:. Yes,, job  :violin-011: Same ol' story.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson