News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Well, hello there dirty friends !

Started by kylepeterson, November 11, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylepeterson

If you're into dirty bikes, we had a blast today at The Ridge in Springville. I haven't ridden with @BrianA in forever, and it was really good to see his stanky mellon today. The usual suspects were there, Jason, Mulley, all the cool kids were whooping it up and being dicks to each other  like proper stinky folks do. Graham has a ton of friends that know the ins and outs of pit bikin silliness, some of them bring five bikes for one ride ;-) ... Kevin brought a couple of work buddies (sorry, I can't remember your names until we puke a few times together), and Metallo brought his dad. Yaaaa, you see that father/son thing and it's just cool as heck. Just a little bit of envy (ok a LOT), for folks that don't grow up with dirt bikes in their blood, it's just the neatest thing to witness. :-)

Anyway, if you have dirty, holler, and we'll get some single track under it !

;-)
just give 'er the berries !

Fencejumper09

It was a blast! I wonder if they would let us cut some new trails!!!

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Mulley

I had a lot of fun. There were so many folks that I didn't get to ride or even really talk to everyone.

I'm still fighting a sinus infection (4 weeks) and chest congestion so I was miserable Sunday. I paid dearly for my fun in the dirt but it's so worth it.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

kylepeterson

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on November 13, 2017, 11:56:49 AM
It was a blast! I wonder if they would let us cut some new trails!!!

heck ya it was fun ! they sure need the trails too

kylepeterson

Quote from: Mulley on November 13, 2017, 01:34:19 PM
I had a lot of fun. There were so many folks that I didn't get to ride or even really talk to everyone.

I'm still fighting a sinus infection (4 weeks) and chest congestion so I was miserable Sunday. I paid dearly for my fun in the dirt but it's so worth it.

yup, it was great to see so many people out, but hard to keep track of the groups n stuff. my face is full of 2t and dirt.

Brian A

Yeppers. It was a fun day. 
Mine cut short due to a minor flesh wound on the Honda.

I plan to have that resolved soon. And leaky fork seal addressed and a new battery installed.

Look forward to going again.

LRobinson

Looks like a goof time.   Maybe I can join in on the next one!