Welcome to the Motorcycle Alabama Forum!

Started by jrobinson, November 17, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post up any rides/events you want. I look forward to riding with you soon.

Johnny

norton73

Quote from: HSV-Phil on October 09, 2023, 02:02:49 PMJust making my first post after meeting some of you at your swap meet booth at Barbers' Vintage Days Festival.  We, Team-HSV, are avid BMW riders here in the northern counties (newer and older bikes). In fact, I'm the current President of the ALaBeemers (MOA CC-05).  Additionally, I host a 2nd Saturday Ride-2-Eat {amazingly on the second Saturday of the month}. So on the 14th, after a lite breakfast with the NAVMC folks at the Blue Plate Cafe [7:30 - 8:30], I will make a quick stop at Murphy's Gas on the South Parkway (depart ~0850). We'll try to head south on backroads (usually cognizant of the posted speed limit) on our 2-hr ride to Porky's Pride BBQ in Hayden, AL (95 mi).  That restaurant should open for a good BBQ lunch ~1100. I hope my group of followers can get there in time to snag the large Group table near the door. We ate there 18 months ago; they're worth another visit.  [ 1128 Al 160, Hayden, AL ]
https://porkys-pride-smoke-house.business.site

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
USAF-Ret'd — & — USN-Ret'd
'75 R90S  ————— '82 R100CS
'09 KLX250S  ——— '08 CRF230L
'14 K16GT ———— '16 R1200RS
'05 Vespa 200L

Are you the same folks who took over being Alabama Airmarshal for the Airheads Club from Rick?
Loose nut holding the handlebars