News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Another Hello From Hoover

Started by TC, November 30, 2017, 12:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC

My name is Tommy and as a new member would like to say hello to everyone.  I have been riding for 49 years and for the last 10 years, probably 95% of my riding has been 2-up with my wife Diana.  We have logged thousands of miles together including several trips to the American West and a very nice week long ride in Italy a few years ago, which I highly recommend.  We currently ride a 2010 Harley Ultra Classic and a 2012 BMW 1200GS.  Hope we are able to join a ride with y'all soon.

Chitza

Welcome, Tommy! I remember meeting you and your wife at the Gymkhana in leeds. Glad you joined us. Post a pic or two of your bikes. Disclaimer: photos are for the members to drool on so we don't actually do it when we see you IRL. Keep an eye on the Rides section and jump in any time!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  Lets see some pictures of those bikes.  We love pictures.

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Chuck & Susan

Welcome Tommy & Diana from Lower Alabama.
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

LawnmowerRG

Good to to have you on here.
Welcome from Moody Alabama.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

springer

Welcome to Motorcycle Alabama y'all, from Hueytown Alabama! ;D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

TC

Hueytown is where I grew up. Graduated high school there is 1971.  Spent a lot of time riding my Honda 150 on those roads between Hueytown and the Warrior River.  I still ride to the River Café and The Point occasionally.

springer

Quote from: TC on November 30, 2017, 03:44:31 PM
Hueytown is where I grew up. Graduated high school there is 1971.  Spent a lot of time riding my Honda 150 on those roads between Hueytown and the Warrior River.  I still ride to the River Café and The Point occasionally.
Nothing like those river roads.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

KevinB

Welcome to the group, hope to see you soon!

TC

Here is a shot of the GS.  I am still looking for one of the Harley.

Guidedawg

It's great to see a couple having fun on two wheels.

Welcome from Montgomery!

gulfcoaster

Hello from Daphne. Formerly from Hoover. Still go up there to see the parents and ride with my dad sometimes.