News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Soon to be in Huntsville

Started by NotNow, December 13, 2017, 05:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotNow

Thanks for the add!  We'll be moving from Flatistan to the Huntsville area in January.  I am looking forward to riding in the COLD.  (Sort of)

2015 Yamaha Super Tenere

KevinB

Welcome to Alabama and MC-AL!

Don't worry, it's just now getting to be riding season around here...you'll find plenty of folks to ride with in the cold.  :)

jrobinson

Welcome from the east side of Huntsville.

Let us know when you get here and we'll throw up a flash mob to welcome you here.

Holler if you have any questions.

springer

Welcome to Alabama and welcome to Motorcycle Alabama!

Yep, it gets a little cooler here than Flatistan(?. Florida?) but the roads are pretty darn good. Matter of fact, you have moved into an area where the are a LOT of good roads!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

NotNow

Yes, Jacksonville.  We love the area up there and I am really looking forward to the riding there!

Fencejumper09

Welcome from Birmingham! You are in for a treat, a lot of amazing riding in the area!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

jrou111

Woohoo another Tenere! Welcome to MC-AL!

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  I moved here myself a few years ago.  Let me know if you have any questions about the area. 

Having lived in Flatistan myself I think you will find the riding here much better.

Campbell92

Welcome from Decatur! Glad to have you here! A lot of good roads/trails in the area. Perfect for all kinds of riding! Holler if you ever want to ride!

Nice Goat

Yup, welcome from Cullman.  I'm not too far from Huntsville ... ride up there often.  Glad you are joining up!

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

LawnmowerRG

Welcome from the Birmingham area. Maybe when you gets here I can get a chance to ride up to meet you.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

norton73

Welcome from Springville.

Hope you like to get that Tenere dirty. Plenty of opportunities here and you will be closer to N GA and TN.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

David DoubleEX

Welcome welcome! I am in scottsboro, 40 miles east of you. Ler us know when you are moved in and we can start with a flash mob dinner or something!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

NotNow

Thanks for the welcome!  Yes, I like to get the ST dirty.  Looking forward to riding (and eating) with all of you.

David DoubleEX

I've got a vstrom 1000 that just sticks to the road and a WR426 that is street legal but loves trails.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk