News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

*SOLD* KTM Superduke 990

Started by merc16, April 03, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merc16

https://bham.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2007-ktm-superduke-990/6535017383.html

I'm posting this for a friend. I can vouch for him being meticulous and the bike well cared for. If I had the money, I would have already bought it.

SOLD
Justin

Fencejumper09

Man I would love that bike! Wish I could swing it!

Why did he choose those Shinkos? I've heard unpleasant things about them!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

merc16

I don't know for sure. I do know he's a very good rider and hasn't had any issue with them. He has the same tire on his Kawasaki ZRX. The bike stays in an air conditioned garage.
Justin

Slede

I've talked to him a couple times, don't know why i'm holding off, may go see it this weekend
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

IceCold4x4

Quote from: Slede on April 03, 2018, 04:26:34 PM
I've talked to him a couple times, don't know why i'm holding off, may go see it this weekend
I rode it a while back it's a hoot

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SpeedyR

great bike and a great price. I've got a KTM 950 (same basic motor but with carbs) and it's been solid. it's been around for a while and there's still a lot of aftermarket support for the bike.

big plus is the scotts steering damper, that's a must have IMHO and worth a decent amount of money as they aren't cheap for the 990.

merc16

Bike sold to a fella in Kansas City. He didn't even haggle.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Justin