Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

**SOLD** 2001 KTM 640 Enduro

Started by KevinB, April 06, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinB

**SOLD**

Selling my 2001 KTM 640 Enduro.

Unknown overall mileage...original Enduro dash was replaced by the P.O. with an EXC computer at some point. Current mileage shows 2336...bike is in excellent condition for a 17 year old dirt bike. I bought the bike from Mike Grizzle at All Terrain Powersports in Dahlonega, GA who set it up for Colorado dual-sport trip. He bought it from the original owner that rode it around his farm. No issues with this bike (love it!), but thinking of consolidating this and my 390 into a KTM 500 / 'Berg 570.

Suspension sprung / valved for 200 - 220 lb. rider

Optional oem 4.4 gal. / 18L fuel tank

New Motoz Tractionator H/T rear / Pirelli MT21 front w/ Bridgestone UHD tubes

KTM luggage rack

Handlebar risers, 12v outlet, Enduro Engineering handguards

Guts Racing seat foam / cover

Baja Designs Squadron Pro led headlight (4900 lumens!)

Updated '08 - '12 KTM headlight mask / fender

Galfer oversized 320mm front brake rotor

New battery @ 2 months ago w/ Battery Tender pigtail

*Garmin GPS mount not included

$3000

Nice Goat

And it has the LC4 engine, which is generally recognized as bulletproof.  Helluva deal.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Mulley

That is a nice bike with a great list of add-ons. Someone will be very happy with this bike.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

KevinB

Quote...thinking of consolidating this and my 390 into a KTM 500 / 'Berg 570.

I've had an overwhelming response via PM's on here and Facebook to this ad...asking when I was going to be selling the Husaberg. :)

It won't be for sale until after the KTM sells and I decide on a replacement and put it in the garage.

I've had so many people call first dibs on the Berg, I'm thinking of selling spots on a "pre-sale" list that will get one a chance to get notified before I post it for sale publicly...or post it in an auction format, then sit back and watch the shark feeding frenzy. :D