News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Camping stuff 4 sale

Started by springer, April 25, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Okay, I have a Blue Ridge Family Tent 14ft x 9ft 117 sq. ft peak height 72 in weight 18 lbs 2 oz Canopy/Fly: Polyester Floor: welded polyethylene Doors: 1 Windows 3 made by Wenzel

Bought this several years ago several years ago for my Grandson and I to go camping in. Well he also go a big tent a few weeks later for his birthday. So I had to buy him something else... ::)

Anywho, this one has not been used and never set up.

Walmart shows this same tent for $94.00, I will take $50.00.

Please DO NOT post-up that you will take it and never show. That has happened before to me here. You want it? Have money in hand, post up you are coming, I will PM you my address, and come to get it.
I do not hear from you via PM, I will have a mod remove the post in 24 hours. Same thing if you miss or do not show at the agreed time. 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chuck A.

You forgot the part about stabbing them in the heart with a soldering iron. Just saying.......8)
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

springer

Bumpty bump...hows about $40.00?

I will give it about a week, then off to ADVrider it goes.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Well I haven't put it on ADVRider...cause I forgot about. Stubbed my toe on it this morning so...how about $35.00?

kylepeterson

I'll take it straight to Tennessee!
just give 'er the berries !

springer

kylepeterson

yup sending the wife n kids now
just give 'er the berries !

springer

Just got home. PM me your address and I can drop it off tonight.