News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Anyone riding on 7-22-18? Tomorrow?

Started by springer, July 21, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Just checking in to see if anyone in the Jefferson county area is planning on doing a bit of riding. I am down for just about anything.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

sctparker

springer

Quote from: sctparker on July 21, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
I may be. What's your plan?
Ride to somewhere. Just sent you a text explaining why I do not care where.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

mojo1

I will be getting out tomorrow for awhile.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

springer

Quote from: mojo1 on July 21, 2018, 09:33:24 PM
I will be getting out tomorrow for awhile.
Cool, if you want some company, I am game. Pm incoming..

springer

What a good day to be alive! mojo 1 and I took the long curvy way up to Mt Cheaha. Fun times had. Now I gotta go through all that video!  ;)

@sctparker , dude, you shoulda went!  ;) Just your pace and roads fur sure.  :D

springer