News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New Member from Huntsville

Started by spar10moto, November 05, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spar10moto

New to the website and Forum.  Looking forward to connecting with other riders.  I'm new to riding....about 1 1/2 years now.  I ride a HD Softail Street Bob and Yamaha Super Tenere.  Different rides and both fun as anything. 

KevinB

norton73

You have good taste in motorcycles.

Welcome and hope to see you on a ride.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  Show up at one of our street rides and you are likely to see every type of bike there so either of your bikes will fit right in.  Hope to see you on a ride.

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

TC

Welcome from Hoover.  We love coming up to your part of the state to ride, especially thru Paint Rock Valley.

Chitza

Welcome from Walker Co. Jump in when you see something you want to join. We don't bite.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

renchinrider

Welcome from Huntsville!

Come join the Huntsville-based N. Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club this Saturday morning at 8 at the Blue Plate Cafe II (corner of S. Memorial Parkway and Byrd Spring Rd) for our annual Vet's Day celebration (also posted in "Events")!

No need to arrive on a "vintage" bike--ride either of the ones you ride, or (given the frigid forecasted temps!) just drive.  We'll have a great time, and you'll get to meet a bunch of cool folks, many of whom are also members of MC-AL!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Hammerdown77

Think I might have seen you out one of the days last weekend. I remember passing a dark grey/black Tenere and waving. I was on a red/silver BMW R1200GS wearing a white helmet.
2016 BMW R1200 GS
2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom