Hello, Always lived here got back into Motorcycling

Started by thinwater, February 27, 2019, 01:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thinwater

I recently got a motorcycle to ride backroads and nonpaved roads, chose the Royal Enfield Himalayan.  I'm not a speed junkie on two wheels.  Had a motorcycle a score ago and rode it to commute for three years.  I met Klavinator who introduced me to this site when I posted a Dual Sport Ride in the North Alabama Riders section of ADVrider forum and he showed up to ride with me.  I'm not a techie guy, I don't have a life sucking smart phone, nor cell phone ??? like most do therefore I don't have a camera with me all the time, so there is a lack of pictures from me for sure.
  I usually ride by feel, and experience in the area, currently no GPS or anything, just wander ride, but I enjoy non paved, or even single lane non striped backroads, old time scenery.  I'm from Ardmore, very North Alabama

Thinwater
See ya'll round

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

ladylikeloser

Welcome from Oneonta! (:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Guidedawg

klaviator

You may not carry a camera around but I do so here's a pic with you and your RE in it.

Welcome to the forum.  I am looking forward to riding with you again in the future.

KevinB

springer

Welcome to the group! Pull up a chair and join in on the discussion!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.