Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Kyle Wagner Presents...This Saturday!

Started by renchinrider, October 29, 2019, 08:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

renchinrider

Hi, Everyone!

Make plans to join the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club (and many others) at the Blue Plate Cafe II (7540 Memorial Pkwy SW Suite E, Huntsville, AL) THIS Saturday, Nov 2, at 8 am.  We'll have a special presentation by NAVMC member Kyle Wagner (also known on Instagram as @wagnerrific) on his trip to Nova Scotia earlier this summer.  Kyle did the entire 4,500+ mile trip on his "Frankenstein" KLR, and enjoyed countless adventures along the way.  This is going to be a great presentation, and will include Kyle's insights and recommendations on "best practices" for all the rest of us who hope to follow his tire tracks in the future!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

renchinrider

Slight change in plans:  Our young adventurer, Kyle, is also a rising executive.  His employer needs him this weekend, and he's had to postpone giving his presentation   :(.

;) I have volunteered to step in, and will do a slide show presentation on a trip I made in September that took me to Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and several states in-between. 

While I lack the charisma and charm of Kyle, I hope to present my story in a way that sparks cross-talk and conversation about audience members' past adventures as well!

Come join us, have a signature Blue Plate breakfast, and enjoy the fun and camaraderie  of a Saturday morning with the NAVMC!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

LawnmowerRG

Sorry to hear about the cancelation. Unfortunately I can't attend either way. It's a little to far to go before work on Saturday for me.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.