Looking at dates for the Annual Dual Sporting the Free State ride.

Started by Al Goodwin, February 24, 2020, 08:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Goodwin

March and April are busy months.  I'm thinking April 17-19 at MsDoogle camp.

Anyone have an issue with those dates?  Don't be bashful, speak up if that's not good.

TWJohn

2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

Sweeper

Hope to make it. My wife is having back surgeries next week and should just be good for me to leave about then. This year on the CRF rather than the CB500x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TFancher

That's the weekend before Ride for Pie in Tellico. Just throwing that out there.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Al Goodwin

Yeah..i saw that....it's the only weekend I'm off work for a few weeks prior and after.  We're going to the Ride for Pie as well.... ridding 2 weekends in a row...PERFECT.

Although....it's not written in stone.... I'm still working on it.

Quote from: TFancher on February 25, 2020, 08:49:53 AM
That's the weekend before Ride for Pie in Tellico. Just throwing that out there.

Al Goodwin

Is there anything planned on the weekend of May 1st-3rd???

I've got a "Rally in the Valley" on my calendar, but I can't find any information on it....guess I should have made better notes.

TFancher

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

TWJohn

A couple of us are in another club with a ride on that date of May 1st and 2nd if it matters to you.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

Nice Goat

Don't worry about the Ride For Pie.  Having rides scheduled back to back is a good problem to have.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

TWJohn

This event always have allot of people show up. The dates probably don't matter too much.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

Fancher_SM

Whatever dates decided I plan on being there. Plan on riding a lot more this spring/summer with y'all boys. I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT... WHAT A RIDE!"

Cheers