News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

N. AL/TN street ride Saturday 6/13

Started by klaviator, June 10, 2020, 02:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

After lunch a few riders headed home while the rest of us did a loop of curvy roads that brought us back to Delina. 

After a break in Delina we headed South to 64 where a few more broke off while 5 of us continued to Ardmore.  After some tire kicking in Ardmore we split up and headed home. 

Thanks everyone who came out for this ride and especially Greg who rode up all the way from Helena.

See Ya'll on the next ride!

David DoubleEX

Another great ride in the books! I always enjoy rides put on by Win. He finds all the best roads.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Frank Smith

Thanks Win. You create memorable rides and make motorcycling what it's all about.

Now I gotta convince the CFO that I need another dual sport.
Frank smith
New Market Al
R1200GSA
R80RT
350 EXC-F

mojo1

Thanks for having the ride Win. I had a great time today. Great roads and good food. At the end of the ride I was only 15 mins away from my sister's house so I stopped by to visit a bit before heading back home. I left the house at 5 am this morning and got back home at 9:15 pm.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Nice Goat

Hate that I missed this ride.... and the fried pie.  I had a project that I needed to complete at home... been putting it off too long.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Johnny Tobyone

Quote from: mojo1 on June 13, 2020, 10:43:34 PM
Thanks for having the ride Win. I had a great time today. Great roads and good food. At the end of the ride I was only 15 mins away from my sister's house so I stopped by to visit a bit before heading back home. I left the house at 5 am this morning and got back home at 9:15 pm.

You da MAN !
R1200R
CRF450L

jrm927

Thanks for organizing another great ride Win!  I had a really good time with all the great scenery, awesome people, bikes and food.  What else could we ask for!

James
1974 Honda 350 Four
2019 BMW F850GS

hawkvtx

Had a great time. Thanks Win.
First ride I've been on in a while so I was a little rusty. But still managed to keep up.
2006 Honda VTX 1800C
2022 BMW G310GS
2018 Honda Rebel 500