News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

It's just me

Started by SlowRoad, September 10, 2015, 07:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowRoad

Back on the new forum.  Hopefully back to riding again soon since the house and moving is winding down a little.

I am now from Danville AL, back home. 

Still have my 97 Valkyrie and 98 KLR650 that both need a little attention after being neglect this year, plus a 1981 KZ1100 in pieces that I need to get to work on and get it put back together and a 78 KZ750 twin waiting to be molested.  There are also a couple little bikes that for the grandkids, a JR50 that needs a bit of modification for my youngest, Kade, and a PW90 that his older brother Cole rides.  The grandsons get as much of my spare time as possible, so that has cut into riding a bit this year too.   The younger one has been riding an electric 4 wheeler, and is just getting big enough to ride the 50 with training wheels.  I just gotta get them put together and installed for him.  He's gonna be the little daredevil.

Trying to get my shop moved and set back up so that I can get to work on all of mine.

Hope to see y'all again soon.

Chuck A.

Hello there new guy. Welcome to the forum. I hope you get back to riding soon also. During the mean time, I may be going to Robbinsville NC riding this next weekend. If the Valkyrie is begging for attention I could take it out for some exercise for you. :o
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Argh Oh

Very cool Tim, good to see you here too!

Jwwr

Hope to see you riding soon!

KrisCook

Congratulations on your new home, Tim!  And welcome back! 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

terryrussell1

jrou111

Bluesman

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

klaviator

Good to see you back and good to see you and Angie at the flashmob on Saturday.