Tellico Plains dual sport and camp weekend

Started by klaviator, October 14, 2020, 05:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norton73

Lynn & I are out.

Her work is kicking her ass this week and she wants to relax. Maybe we'll get a local ride in and another ride report on Monday.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

klaviator

It looks like a couple of people will be joining me on Thursday.  Anyone else plan on being there Thursday morning?

SoloRider73

I'm still waiting on a tire so Thursday is looking less likely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Johnny Tobyone

R1200R
CRF450L

klaviator

Quote from: Johnny Tobyone on October 21, 2020, 06:04:08 AM
I plan on coming Thurs AM

See you then.  My buddy Steve is coming up from GA so there will be three of us.

2372ighost

Looks like I can%u2019t get there til Friday. Where is the planned lunch stop for your Friday ride? Time?
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

klaviator

klaviator

Quote from: klaviator on October 21, 2020, 12:57:38 PM
What time you going to get here?

Not sure.  Probably robbinsville around noon.  Subject to change.

klaviator

I'm here at CMTC now.  Lots of ds and ADV bikes here already.  It's beautiful up here!!!!

thinwater

Catch up to you in the dark probably with a tent tonight.

klaviator

2372ighost

The end of another great ride hosted by @klaviator . The weather cooperated for the rides during the day Friday through Sunday, but the nights were a little soggy. What a fantastic area to ride in. I was glad to make it up. Win does not disappoint on his rides! Thanks Win!!
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

thinwater

Thanks for getting this together and leading great rides @klaviator.  It was scenic and a blast.

terryrussell1

Great ride with a great group of people. Thanks klaviator for putting this on.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

klaviator

Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped make this such a great event.  There were a total of eleven people who participated for at least one day although the most we had at one time was nine.

I ended up showing up a couple of days early just because the weather looked great and because I could :)

Wednesday 21 October:

I finished loading my truck and was on the road by around 8. I got to the Tellico Mountain Trails Campground a little after noon.

Tent up, bike unloaded and ready to ride.

I got a pic of the campground as I left. There were a fair number of people there for middle of the week.