News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ralley in the Valley III

Started by jrobinson, September 10, 2015, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

jrobinson

Street and dirt rides will be leaving out around 9:30 -10. Breakfast served at 8am Saturday.

zdc1775

Heading to Oktoberfest tomorrow night to celebrate my birthday so I doubt I make breakfast but I will be there for the ride.

lugnut

I'm going to try to make the camping on Friday...if I can find my camping stuff.

I'll definitely be on the Dual Sport ride Saturday.......

See you there!

kdtrull

I'll be bringing some Barbers"parts as part of the reparations  for being a mooch.
All Dr 650 Stuff and a few KLR stuffs if I can find it. Some brand new in oem  box.

MsSGriff

I'm thinking about going on the street ride. I just have to pull my bike out shortly and dust her off. & decide what to bring.  :)

Zeus

I would love to go but I'm home bound with a special needs family member that can't be left unattended. Maybe next time 😜

jrobinson

I'll be at Chapman house around 4. Dinner served around 7. Breakfast at 8 Saturday. Rides leaving at 10a

IceCold4x4

So mad about not being able to make this one. Have to go deal with Dan Auerbach's wedding saturday. * had to sign a NDA for godsake.

KevinB

If I can get family plans arranged for tomorrow, I'll be there in the morning for the street ride.

jrobinson

Let me know if anyone needs my address. There will be a small sign at the road.

dirty-diesel

Unfortunately a bunch of stuff had popped up at the last second and I'm not going to be able to make tonight. Hopefully I can get everything taken care of and be there in the morning and still camp tomorrow.

lugnut

I found my camping stuff, or at least enough to call it camping....

I'll head up that way this evening!

See yall there!

Lugnut

kdtrull

If you see a big green bag of crap in a lawn chair, it's not me.  I just dropped it there whist I go explore around.

Chitza

My day has fallen apart. If I am not there by 7pm, I will be there in time for breakfast tomorrow morning.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Chitza

Rodney and I are leaving N B'ham in about 30 mins. Headed your way. Save me a piece of bread  ;D
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB