News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

2002 harley dyna fxd FOR SALE

Started by scrappyjon, October 21, 2015, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrappyjon

I just traded this for my car because I know more about these and know more people who would be interested in it.

Has around 25k miles. 88ci that's 1450 cc for all you non mericans. Has upgraded cams. yes camS as in twin cam.

I just put about 40 miles on it and I could tell it probably has another 15 hp more than mine which is mostly stock. It kinda hauls ass for a Harley. It's super torquey.

It needs tires and back brake. I have the brakes and if nobody buys it soon I will go ahead and put them on. It is fine to ride around on but I wouldn't go on any week long trip without addressing those issues.

I plan on keeping it for a while and doing my thing to it and fixing those issues (tires brakes) and hopefully make it a little bit more valuable.

Unless....

Someone from here wants to buy it now.

Bamarides price $4800.
That is a GREAT price for this bike.

I'll get more picks of it in the morning when it is light outside so for now this will have to do. 

Next to mine.

Oh, and it has Christmas lights.

scrappyjon

First thing to go was that hideous windshield and the beer holder. I cleaned it up and man, it cleans up nice.  I've never ridden a bike with apes and this one has "mini" apes. They are actually a very comfortable positioning for my size. It will take a little while to get used to riding with them before I could do anything other than cruise around. 

Slede

it's a lucky man who is blessed with two dyna's
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.