News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New to this group.

Started by Wavedog, March 12, 2022, 11:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wavedog

Signed up a few weeks ago. Recently moved to Decatur, Al. My wife (the fabulous Mrs. Wavedog) and I have to be near the grandkids. We had been living in Covington, Ga for 18 months and previous to that living in Florida paradise for twelve years.
I have a 1989 Moto Guzzi California 3 that I chug around on. I have been doing a little exploring when the weather permits.
Yesterday I rode that 600lb beast down a hilly and winding dirt and gravel road thru some "mountains". Some mud, ruts, but it was fun and I was in search of the missing paved road, which I found five miles later. Maybe I need a more dual sport oriented bike.
Looking forward to more riding and exploring the beauty of Alabama and Tennessee.

jrobinson

Welcome from Paint Rock Valley, on the east side of Huntsville.

Glad to have you here.

klaviator

TFancher

Welcome from the center of the state, Centreville! (you see what I did there?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Merkur Man

Welcome from Oxford Al.
If you ever get down this way, I'll show you around Mt Cheaha,

norton73

Welcome from Springville. There's great roads up your way. Fun paved roads through Bankhead Nat'l Forest. Plenty of stuff north in TN.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

Guidedawg

Welcome from Montgomery, which is apparently way down south for this group! (With the exception of Chuck, of course!)

Chuck & Susan

Yea Chuck is WAY down south.... Welcome from coastal Alabama!!
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

klaviator

A pic to go with the intro.

hawkvtx

2006 Honda VTX 1800C
2022 BMW G310GS
2018 Honda Rebel 500