Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

End of Year Flash Mob

Started by jrobinson, October 27, 2015, 09:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Quote from: gharshman on November 08, 2015, 08:48:13 PM
Oops!  I meant "bonding", not "bonging"!  :D
:( And I thought it was going to be a party.....................

;D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

scrappyjon

I don't know if I can commit yet or not.  I'll have to go through my holiday scheduling agent (wife) to see what's going on. If I can go I'll share a story!

jrobinson

Well I have one Saturday and one Sunday. The Sunday was using a bong, so I'm not sure if he really knows what day it is.  :) 

I'll set a date sometime this weekend, so everyone can get it on their schedule.

Nice Goat

My little girl has basketball games on Saturday, but they only last 45 minutes, so change me to a Saturday or Sunday.  My bong and I will both be there, if at all possible.  I've got lots of ride videos that we can play, and thousands of photos.  I could pick the best ones and make a montage.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

TechnoTherapist

I'm good for any weekend but the 12th and 13th... I go on-call the 11th and won't come off-call again until the following Friday morning.

Cy

Yankee Dog

jrobinson

I'm going to move this to January. I don't see me having an open weekend and I'm sure most folks are in the same boat.