News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Retread here, circling back...

Started by Sadlsor, November 23, 2022, 12:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadlsor

It's been too long since I showed my ugly mug around here. And that's on me.
While I'm not exactly "new", I'll be new to some of you. The rest of you more fortunate ones, have thankfully forgotten me by now. Sorry, your tranquility had to end sometime.
Last time anyone here saw me, I was on the awesome KTM 950 Adventure S, but I found a sweet steal at my brother-in-law's who had quit riding. So I stole his 2008 Honda ST1300 almost 3 years ago.
And I cannot help myself, after drooling insanely for YEARS all over the RawHyde website ( https://www.rawhyde-offroad.com/ ) I decided to throw caution - and big bucks - to the winds, and plan to get one of his used 1250 GSAs next spring. He sells all his training bikes at the end of every year, and replaces them with the next-year model. Most have less than 6k miles, and there's 2 or 3 classes and loads of extras in the dizzying price he charges.
But I'm not getting any younger, and I don't have any kids (only animals, and oh yeah, my wife) in the house.
Rather than try to bore everyone (what?! you're still READING?!) I'll just slide out for now, and look forward to some Replies with all the good folks I haven't seen in a long time, and meet those I've never seen at all.
I'm so bummed that the Bike Shop in Leeds has closed. Darn.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
See y'all on the roads. If it's above 40 degrees...
You must be the change you wish to see in this world.

jrobinson

LawnmowerRG

Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

KrisCook

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom