Dual sport/adventure ride Saturday 2-3-24

Started by klaviator, February 01, 2024, 09:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

Meet at the Shell station in Ardmore ( 53 & 110 )

Time: 9:30, KSU 9:45

This ride will be a mix of back roads, paved goat trails and gravel/dirt roads. This ride will be big bike friendly with only 2 somewhat challenging roads that can be bypassed.

Expect to be back in Ardmore around 4.

We may get lost once or twice:D

Lunch will be either at the Campbell station country store or maybe I'll try someplace new and eat at Cully's market in Culleoka. Anyone eaten there?

klaviator

I guess everyone was ready to get out and ride because we ended up with 15 riders.  Here's a few pics from the ride.

As I was riding along I saw some horses riding alongside me and I managed to get this pic while riding.

kylepeterson

Quote from: klaviator on February 04, 2024, 05:37:15 AMI guess everyone was ready to get out and ride because we ended up with 15 riders.  Here's a few pics from the ride.

As I was riding along I saw some horses riding alongside me and I managed to get this pic while riding.

these pictures are awesome. love the horses running, thank you for sharing :D
just give 'er the berries !

klaviator

Hi Kyle.  Good to see you posting here.  How are you doing?

kylepeterson

Quote from: klaviator on February 24, 2024, 08:10:37 PMHi Kyle.  Good to see you posting here.  How are you doing?
slow and slower !

i was just amazed to see people riding again, and such a large group. now i gotta watch this place like a hawk for upcoming rides !
just give 'er the berries !

klaviator

Quote from: kylepeterson on March 04, 2024, 09:49:26 AMslow and slower !

i was just amazed to see people riding again, and such a large group. now i gotta watch this place like a hawk for upcoming rides !

We get together for rides regularly up here in North Alabama.  We had a smaller group this past Saturday.

Dual Sporting the Free State is coming up the last weekend in April.  We had around 40 or 50 people show up last year.