News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Posting a foto

Started by Ratbikemike, September 11, 2015, 12:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratbikemike

I have learned that my pics have too many pixals to post. AND....  I can't resize my fotos on my Ipad with out the help of a computer.  My plans have been foiled.....   Ratbikemike

Nice Goat

Quote from: Ratbikemike on September 11, 2015, 12:39:23 PM
I have learned that my pics have too many pixals to post. AND....  I can't resize my fotos on my Ipad with out the help of a computer.  My plans have been foiled.....   Ratbikemike

Download the Photogene app.  It will let you resize.  800 pixel width is best for forums.

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

jrobinson

I think I set the forum to 640. I'll be back to a real computer and check that in about an hour.

GSlater

same here file too big to load

jrobinson

192k is max on upload for now

springer

You can also use a Photo hosting site like Photobucket or Picasa to upload to. Then use a link provided by the photo hosting site and the picture will show here, like this;

In the photo above I am using Photobucket and the IMG link. I just copy and paste the IMG link into the reply text bloke.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

scrappyjon

If you are uploading photos to the forum instead of using a photo sharing site like springer mentioned, check out this thread. It will help you.

http://bamarides.com/ride/index.php?topic=232.0