News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

2 (Two) Harley Dynas FOR SALE

Started by scrappyjon, December 01, 2015, 03:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrappyjon

I am selling both of my HAWGS :o. It's just time for a change up.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

2002 Harley Dyna FXD - $5500

Harley Super Glide. 26,000 Miles
Loud and fast. This is a stage two bike. Upgraded cams, exhaust, jetted carb and high flow intake.
This is one of the best running Harleys I've ever ridden. It has some serious muscle. Twin Cam 88 CI (1450cc)

Comes with
-Windshield (not pictured)
- Highway Pegs
-Passenger Backrest
-Luggage Rack

1999 Harley Dyna FXDS - $5000

This is a Dyna Convertible. The motor is a stage 1, 88ci twin cam. (1450 cc) It has quick connect saddlebags and windshield.

This is a fun bike. I have taken it on many long trips and it is a great canyon carver. It is a nice touring bike but can also be stripped down and become a pretty sweet bar hopper. One of the things I like most about these dynas is that they have mid controls. I have had two back surgeries and the mid controls really help. They keep your legs in a position so that most of your weight is on your legs and not your spine. I can ride this bike all day and not have any issues and I am 6'2 250LBS!

28,000 miles.
Other options.
-Biltwell Friso Bars (comes with stock bars if wanted)
-Crash Bars with highway pegs.
-Automatic primary chain tensioner, maintenance free!
-Powder coat black.
-kuryakyn grips with throttle boss
-Passenger back rest with luggage rack
-Black lens front blinkers
-Integrated LED rear brake and blinker
-Screamin eagle II exhaust. (not too loud but a good sound.) also have the much louder screamin eagle I pipes included with the bike.
You can see in the picture that some of the powder coating is flacking a little on the exhaust. It never bothered me because I was too busy riding this bike all the time to care.