News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Barber Vintage Festival, Oct. 9-11

Started by springer, September 10, 2015, 09:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

springer

So, any movement on this? Have we found someone to pull the trailer? Got anything to donate? Who is collecting donations and where are you located?

If you have any answers to the above questions, post them up.

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Want to talk about Vintage Days at Barber for 2015? Where you are camping, what days your going, what you are planning to do while at Barber?
This is the place to do it!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

KrisCook

Since I usually have a sitter on Friday anyway, I am going to take off work and man the booth on Friday.  That's probably the only day I can make it.   :-[
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

scrappyjon

I will collect donations. Address 2500 27th ave north Birmingham. Block building with blue top. 7-3:30 M-F. Just send me a PM to let me know you are coming.

springer

klaviator

In gotta work Friday night and then fly to Kansas on Sunday but I'll come on down on Saturday.

Argh Oh

I'm there Thurs AM to help set up BR and another booth too. Through Sun. I've been looking forward to this since last year, all the more now! Only parts I has are for a weird eyetalian bike and I figure I might need them.

jrobinson

I'll be there for 3-4 hours Friday Morning. I'll help man the booth during that time if needed.

Chitza

Hi guys. I am planning the set up, tear down and daily management of the booth. I need volunteers for set up on Thursday, October 8, around midday. I can give you a more definite time as we get closer. This will include setting up pop ups, tables and emptying the trailer with set up of items to sell. I also need someone who can haul the trailer to and from Barber Motorsport Park. We also need the use of a generator that will be used to charge phones, run fans and a coffee maker. Ice and ice chests, pop ups and box fans are also needed. Post up what you guys can do and I'll keep a running list. Thanks for all your help and input!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

2smoke

I can help setup, empty the trailer, etc on Thursday. Can get there before noon.

Argh Oh

Thurs set up, bouncing around and hanging out through Sun. Gotta help with another set up Thurs AM too.

springer

I am in. Need to check my vacation schedule at work, but I think it covers that time frame. 

KrisCook

The trailer will need to be dragged around some. 

Lawnmowwer to the white courtesy phone...
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

maydaymike

I'll be camping in the swap meet area at another booth Thursday through Saturday night.  I'll see you guys there!
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

LawnmowerRG

I can change my schedule around to be there Tuesday to help set up.
Miss Friday them be there Saturday and Sunday.
Plans are to ride a Motus, and hange out.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.