News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Barber Vintage Festival, Oct. 9-11

Started by springer, September 10, 2015, 09:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

LawnmowerRG

I can pull the trailer. I will plan to be off Thursday.
I have big noisey generators but no little quiet ones.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

merc16

I will have a gear donation , possibly parts. I can help Thursday.  I have a 3 day pass but how do you get in on Thursday to help ?
Justin

Chitza

WE NEED DONATIONS! And the weather has been too good to clean the garage but next week after work, get out there and spend 15mins every night throwing stuff in a box. If anyone has donations, we have several pickup/drop off points all around Birmingham. Post up where you are and we will connect you with the right person.

If you are volunteering to help set up on Thursday and you do not have a Thursday pass, PM me your number and I will take care of it for the day. If you are planning to "stay"
At the BR booth give me a heads up via PM. I will be doing some cooking for the work crew and I need a head count.

Come on guys! This is the most fun you will have hanging with the BR crew all year long! We have some special things planned for the weekend. You do NOT want to miss this.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

jrobinson

I can collect in Huntsville, Scottsboro or Paint Rock Valley. PM me for the addresses.

The Mods are picking up the torch this year for this event. We need help. The more volunteers we have the less chance the Mods will burn out. We don't need any burn out with the mods, we have a good group and I want to keep them.

yamahamer

The trailer is loaded and ready. The packets from Barber were mailed on 9/11 so I should get them this week.
I'm happy to see everyone stepping up to keep this going and I hope to be there some this year.

springer

Quote from: yamahamer on September 14, 2015, 06:28:19 AM
The trailer is loaded and ready. The packets from Barber were mailed on 9/11 so I should get them this week.
I'm happy to see everyone stepping up to keep this going and I hope to be there some this year.
Hope to see you there, would not be the same with out you.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

rtwdoug

If anyone is planning to go to barbers, and wants a weekend pass that will get them in on thursday, I have a couple that I'd be willing to trade for help in unloading my big trailer fulla parts thursday morning.
refreshments will also be provided :)
Theres also room to put up a tent, if you need a place to camp
just PM me

Doug

plagrone

Yay it's that time of the year! Last year was my first time, and it was great, but I went with my girlfriend who wasn't really into bikes at the time, and my dad the next day. They both lost interest after a couple of hours. This time I'm doing it right. I've got a camping plot, bikes to sell, I've entered the cross country race... Pretty stoked. Going to do a bit of power line trail riding around there as well... There's some good stuff nearby.

dirty-diesel

I got some good donation stuff, I'll get with Johnny to get it there.

KrisCook

I'm driving north on Saturday, October 3, to get the BamaRides donation bucket from Chuck A, unless someone else is going to see him before then. 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

springer

Not long now......going to be here in no time. :)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Nice Goat

If you have never been to this festival, you really cannot understand what you are missing.  Please, do yourself a favor and GO!!!

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

2smoke

jrobinson

WE NEED DONATIONS TO HELP FUND BAMARIDES.

I'm heading to Bham on Wed, Sept 30th. If you have any parts to donate to Bamarides, let me know. If you are in the N. Alabama and have parts to donate, let me know.

If you have a a bike you want to sell, you can park it at our area. If it sells, just make a small donation to the fund.

We plan to continue having a spot at Vintage Fest as long as we get the support of our members.

Chitza

The trailer is in my yard. Geez it sure looks empty :(

If you have donations get in touch with one of us with a drop off point. jrobinson for N Alabama, me or Scrappyjon for B'ham area. LawnmowerRG and catang for Moody/Leeds. There are others who have offered as well.

Rodney is going to pull it for us.

More details this evening.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB