News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

First bike in years!!

Started by 250R, December 17, 2015, 10:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

250R

Got bored with ATV's and while I still love my RZR, I wanted another dirt bike. Haven't really ridden in about 20 years, so it's kinda like starting over. I like a new challenge. Also, I am shocked at how far technology has come, 4-stroke wise, since my last bike - a 1983 Honda XL125. I picked this up the other day, a damn near never ridden 2008 CRF250X.

Also, I mailed off all my paperwork to get a tag for it yesterday. Should be a fun back roads/trail toy then all legal like.

jrobinson

Welcome to the forum. Go to Welcome to Bamarides and give us a proper intro.

We have several dirty riders here. Shouldn't be hard to find someone to ride with.

250R

I've been a meme be on here for years, seems my account was lost or something with this new format

jrobinson

Quote from: 250R on December 17, 2015, 01:31:13 PM
I've been a meme be on here for years, seems my account was lost or something with this new format

Everybody's was. We had to rebuild the forum from scratch and everyone had to sign up again. Glad you signed back up.

250R

Good news! My title and tag arrived a few days ago!! There is a process out there to get these bikes registered that is super easy. I am going to go ahead and put the necessary street legal equipment on it now, horn, mirror, blinkers, hi-low beam, etc...

Has anyone used the Tusk brand flush mount LED turn signal before? If so, would you use them again?

Dirtytrixx

nice bike and a great choice for a tagged dirtbike dualsport.  :)