My name is "One On the Side" and I'm a scooterholic.

Started by One on the Side, September 11, 2015, 09:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One on the Side

Hello gang! Kudos to the ones responsible for all the hard work in restoring everything back as much as possible. Thanks for all you do.
Some already know me, but most do not. I'm an old fart that loves to ride anything with handlebars and two to three wheels in most any configuration. I ride, more often than not, my Yamaha Majesty 400 scooter, but I also ride a '93 GL1500 Gold Wing with or without a Hannigan sidecar. (Hence the name "One On the Side") . I also ride a GL1800 Gold Wing with a Hannigan trike kit. Three wheels aren't a necessity for me, but I do enjoy them when riding two up with the wifey on long trips.

Mikey

jrobinson

Great to see you Mikey. We have a couple other scooterholics floating around here now.

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

KrisCook

I'm here to tell you, OOTS can ride the hell out of anything on two wheels.

And I will never forget thinking, when I first met you, that your name meant you were having an affair!

Welcome back, my friend.
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Argh Oh

LawnmowerRG

Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

lazeebum

I remember riding along at about seventy miles per hour, and moving over to let the "sport bike" coming up by.  It was oots on his scooter, filming as he passed me.

KevinB

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

klaviator