News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show Us Your Gymkhana Videos

Started by springer, September 12, 2015, 08:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

A video from a Thursday night practice session from 2014.

Fun times at the Grove!!!

Got some Gymkhana videos? Post them here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Yamahammers Birthday Bash at the Grove.

springer

Another Kone Killing practice session.  ;)

Gymkhana, best fun you you can have in a parking lot!!!!!

springer

springer

Post up PEOPLE! If you have never been to one of the Bamarides Gymkhana events, it is more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.  ;)
We had one scheduled next month before the site crashed. Is it still on?

Chuck A.

NO. NOT FOR THAT DATE. That park football teams had a rainout date and has to have the field and parking lot. I will get a different date but it will be in November.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

maydaymike

Filmed at the 2013 Montevallo Meltdown by our fearless, absent leader.  It looks like I should have taken the bags off!

2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

jrobinson

springer

Chitza

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

KrisCook

Hahahaha!  I'd forgotten the Turd! And Buzz's rollover.  Dang.  Paging Buzz.....
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

springer

Yea, those were some fun times. :)

Lets fire this thing up again.  ;) I am going to scout a place for a bi-weekly or at lest once a month practice session in the Birmingham area.

Nothing like killing a few Kones.  ;D

KevinB

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."