News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Bama Rides signs for sale

Started by griff, February 20, 2016, 08:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

griff

We have created a sign to be put out front of events. I know we had a good few people have trouble finding the Rally in the Valley in previous years. I made this and am donating it to Bama Rides for events. Look for it in North Alabama area.

Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

01YZF6

Nice!  And with it able to shadow cast so well, you can also place a spotlight in front of it pointing up towards a wall or canvas and project it large scale!

maydaymike

The sign looks great, Griff!  It was nice to meet you and MrsGriff today.
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

Chuck A.

It did look good out at the intersection of the road today. The pole guide wires behind it were in contrast just a little.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

SlowRoad

This sign is the reason that I didn't have to turn around and hunt down the fire station today.  It looked great and stood out at the side of the road.

Thanks for using your talents and equipment to make this.  It will be a great addition to bring attention to the forum.

merc16

Looks really good! Ever thought about a limited production run ?
Justin

griff

I gave Don and Johnny my word that I wouldn't do anything but make a sign with the file they gave me. I'm not opposed to it if there's some interest and I have permission. I would want to set it up where a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the Bama Rides forum. I'll try to take some time to figure out what the cost would be and we'll see if there's some interest at that point. I have already changed to file to make the part inside the bottom of the 'R' thicker.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

merc16

That would be cool. I'd love to have one hanging on the wall.
Justin

griff

Alright! Johnny, Don, and I have come to an agreement. Look for a post in the vendors section shortly with details on Bama Rides signs.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

merc16

Justin

griff

I recently created a sign for bama rides to use for events. We have had trouble with people being able to find us at certain venues. There has been some interest expressed in Bama Rides members having their own sign. I thought, why not use this as a fund raiser for Bama Rides. I received permission from Johnny and Don to move forward with this.

Below is how the signs for sale will be. I have slightly modified them to make the part inside the R thicker. I will updated the picture as soon as I cut another one. I figure most of you would want to hang them on a garage wall or something to that effect. Shipping will also be possible with the one below. These are cut out of 16 ga mild steel sheet. I can do Stainless or Aluminum but the cost will be much higher due to the material cost. The signs are approximately 23x33 inches.

Price is $40 including tax plus shipping. $10 of every sign will be donated to Bama Rides directly. Local pickup is welcome. Our shop is located at 935B Bob Stiles Rd. Gurley, AL 35748. Please call before you make the trip. Our shop phone number is 256-812-3106. Paypal, Checks, Cash, or Credit cards accepted. Signs will be made to order. At times I'll get to them in a day or two. Sometimes depending on workload it may be up to a couple of weeks.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

merc16

I'm in for one. I'll message you with my address.
Justin

merc16

Justin

griff

Thanks for posting the pictures. Glad you like it. That Kawasaki sign below it is awesome.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

merc16

The BR sign you made is one cool piece. After admiring how well it was made, I changed my mind on painting it. The Kawasaki sign I found on Ebay.
Justin