News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ride Fish and Camp

Started by vtxrider, March 13, 2016, 07:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtxrider

Im thinking about putting a ride fish and campout together nothing set in stone but here is what I have in mind. we have a huge pond on the family farm full of fish cat,bass,bluegill,and brim. first we go for a ride in the morning no route yet, then back to the pond for liquid refreshment kick back and fish. then have a cookout burgers,hotdogs and even the fish you catch if you like. then kick back for more refreshments maybe little bonfire and campout for those who want to. I may even cook breakfast in the morning. I would like to get some feedback from you guys before I get down to planning all the details to see if there is enough interest. This ride will be in north Alabama I live in Athens.

Moto Guzzi

I'm interested, depending on date selected.  Dual sport or street ride?

jrobinson

Probably won't camp, but depending on the date I/we will be there.

Chuck A.

"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Joe Shimano

vtxrider

vtxrider

Some pics of the pond

vtxrider

I think the time will be in mid May
because I've signed up for the iron but ride in April..

TFancher

Im interested if the timing is right. I'll be camping.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

zdc1775

I'm interested. Will be in the UK for a couple weeks in May but would definitely try to come if I was here.

vtxrider

Quote from: zdc1775 on March 18, 2016, 02:43:43 PM
I'm interested. Will be in the UK for a couple weeks in May but would definitely try to come if I was here.

Do you know what the dates are maybe I can plan around it so you can come?

zdc1775

We will be gone the 18-28th but don't inconvenience yourself for my sake.

TechnoTherapist

I'm interested, and would be camping.

Cy

vtxrider

I'm building a tiny house on wheels,I'm not done with it yet gut it has electric and a loft. I can put a window unit in it if it's to hot. I may just drag it down to the pond where we camp.

TFancher

That's pretty cool Smiley. I'd like to see some pictures of the inside.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.