Bama Rides Appreciation Day At Allsport Powersports in Decatur! April 30th.

Started by Nightwind15, April 15, 2016, 01:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Nightwind15

Allsport Powersports in Decatur will host a cookout and door prize day on April 30th starting at 11:00 AM and ending at 2:00 PM that Saturday.  This is a Bama Rides only event and we will encourage people to join the group that day.  Bring a friend and get free food and maybe win a prize.  you must be a Bama Rides member to participate.  We appreciate our group and the business it brings to Allsport.  We will have special pricing on all bikes, ATV's and Side by Sides for Bama Rides members plus discounts on accessories in stock or ordered.  Please email dmccann@allsportinc.com to confirm your coming.  Rain or shine! 

jrobinson

Yamaduc34

Moto Guzzi

I'm going to the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club breakfast then to the Car and Bike Show on the Square in Athens. I will probably stop by Allsport on the way home for the Appreciation Day.

jrobinson

We have 5 folks that have indicated they plan to come to the Appreciation Day. I know more will probably drop by, but at least let them know you plan to come.

The folks at Allsport are very welcoming and they don't put a hard sell on you. In fact the 2 times I've been, I wasn't even approached about buying anything. They seem to be more about entertaining and feeding us, than selling a bike. Now of course, if you do make a purchase they will be grateful.

If you just want to eat, they have hotdogs and the fixings.
If you want to hangout with Bamarides folks, some of us will be there.
If you want to talk bikes, they'll chat with you.
If you want to purchase a bike or parts, they'll hook you up.

Allsport is supporting Bamarides, we should throw some support their way.

Come out Saturday, have a hotdog or 4 and see what they have to offer.

klaviator

I have always enjoyed these events and normally lead a ride from the east side of Huntsville to the event.  Unfortunately I had already made other plans for that Saturday so if someone else is willing to set up a ride, go for it.  There are some pretty entertaining roads South of the river between 231 and Decatur which is what we did on previous rides.

zdc1775

I emailed allsport that Vanessa and I will be there unless something comes up.

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

maydaymike

Quote from: Moto Guzzi on April 27, 2016, 08:57:10 AM
I'm going to the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club breakfast then to the Car and Bike Show on the Square in Athens. I will probably stop by Allsport on the way home for the Appreciation Day.

Me too!  Thanks again for putting this on for us, Steve!
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

TFancher

I'm gonna try and make it up there for this. Email was sent. Hope to see you guys there. Thanks for putting this on.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Nightwind15

Allsport Powersports is looking forward to seeing all who can come again this Saturday.  We will have some door prizes, food, drinks and deserts for all who attend.  This is simply a gathering to let the Bama Rides family know how much we appreciate your support throughout the year.  We hope to continue to do this from time to time and really would like your input as to what we can do to better serve you as riders and valued customers. 
Thank you in advance for coming and see you Saturday!
Steve Armstrong

Moto Guzzi

Thanks for the hospitality, food and door prizes, Steve and company at Allsport!  Good to see so many Bama Rides members out enjoying this event.