Bama Rides Appreciation Day At Allsport Powersports in Decatur! April 30th.

Started by Nightwind15, April 15, 2016, 01:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Yankee Dog

Chuck A.

Hope all had a good time. Needed to come and get oil. Wasn't 'honey does' though. It was 'inlaw does' which is getting more the older they get.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

KrisCook

Motley crew

Twin Tigers

Harshman's the new King of Cool.  I guess it WAS pretty bright in there. 

Damn good gang o' peeps.

I'm honored to be friends with you guys.  Thanks for making me feel so welcome.  Steve, thanks for the invitation!  Great place to feel at home in.  Sorry to cut out all at once, but when Dad's done, he's done.  lol

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Nice Goat

I had a great time also.  Good seeing several folks who I haven't seen in a while.  Also enjoyed sitting on the bikes and imagining myself on another moto-vacation...

And I helped Dean sell an FJR .... okay, maybe I was just in the way, but those were the best bikes on the showroom floor.  They kept pulling me in.

Thanks for the invite and the t-shirt, Steve!

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

TFancher

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

kdtrull

mojo1

Had a great time, enjoyed hanging out with everyone. Thanks Steve.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

bergman32

Had a great time yesterday. Got to see members I haven't seen in a while and met some New members. Thanks Steve for everything.

Moto Guzzi

And hat's off to the 76 year old guy who cruised in on his Harley V-Rod.  Hope I can still ride when I get that old!

Nightwind15

Thank you to all that attended last Saturday's Bama Rides appreciation gathering.  It is always fun see this group and I am proud to be a member.  Thank you all, Steve