News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Cycle Gear in Huntsville

Started by lazeebum, April 18, 2016, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazeebum

In 2014 I purchased a pair of the Bilt Explorer waterproof boots from their store. I think they cost me less than a hundred dollars. After a year and a half, they started leaking. I chalked that up to hundred dollar boots and figured I did alright. When I started looking for a new pair of boots I discovered that the hundred dollar boots had a five-year warranty. I called Cycle Gear to confirm this, and they said that they are under way. The young man on the phone was kind enough to ask what size I needed to be sure they had them in stock. They didn't have my size, but said they would order them. This all took place on Tuesday, Friday they called and told my boots were in. I was surprised that they were so quick in making sure that I received my warranted boots. As a che err frugal rider I am well pleased with their service and products.

kdtrull

Wow.  I got the same boots about the same age.  I had no idea about the 5year warranty.  Did you have the receipt or have to turn in the old ones?

lazeebum

I just turned in the old ones.

TFancher

Not the same story I have from the Trussville location.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Yankee Dog

One thing about big box stores like CG.  They are very responsive to corporate complaints.  Don't hesitate to call their 800 number if you have a problem. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk