riding gear for sale- Shoei helmets, riding jackets, boots, gloves, etc

Started by SpeedyR, April 24, 2016, 08:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedyR

UPDATED THE POST WITH NEW GEAR/LOWER PRICES.... added some off road and safety gear and some new photos. make me an offer would prefer to see a BR rider get it vs. craigslist!

I really am a gear whore. so time to clean house. and garage. and basement. All of this stuff is used but not abused. No tears, crashes, etc. Almost all of it fits me, I'm 6'1", 175 lbs, size 42 jacket, 32-33" waist. If you really want a photo of the item send me a PM with your email and I'll shoot a few and send them over, some photos posted in the link at the bottom. I'm in Atlanta but I get over there pretty often and have friends going back and forth every so often if you if you live in Birmingham, or I can ship. If you have any questions, PM me or just post here, I'll check pretty often. I'll also post when things are gone/waiting on payment. Technically I have a square reader/account and paypal, so if you want to pay the fees, I can take a credit card. If you want more than one thing make me an offer, I'm somewhat negotiable on most items, especially if you buy multiple items and I'd rather see it go to a good home of someone on here vs. random internet/craigslist folks.  Now on to the goods:

Shoei X-12 street helmet, former top of the line helmet (they just released the X-14, there was no 13), Martyr graphics, size Medium. clear Pinlock and dark shield included. Have a mirrored shield as well but it's got some issues with the mirror coating. Might have additional pinlock inserts. Very good condition. All Shoei helmets have fully removable liners and cheek pads and will be hand washed prior to sale/delivery. The X12 has pretty minimal use as I mostly ride off road these days. You can also get new liners if you want. MSRP $800 $225obo Mac daddy nice Shoei for the price of an HJC or Bilt. :)

Cortech HRX series 2 jacket. White mesh jacket with silver and black accents. CE armor and leather on shoulders and elbows. Great summer protective jacket. Pretty sure I have a liner for it but never used it, will check to see if I have it. left arm has a bit of stain from georgia red clay, might wash out, never bothered to try. This is probably the most used jacket in the group and shows a bit of wear/stain on arm, but if you want a solid jacket for cheap this is your deal. MSRP $300 $100obo

FieldSheer Corsair 2.0 jacket. Red/black. Textile jacket that has the abrasion resistance of leather. 4 way stretch (the whole jacket is made of a material similar to the stretch panels in racing suits). Waterproof stretch WP zip out liner included. Basically like new, only wore it a few times. Feels like a well vented leather jacket or a light mesh jacket but with much much better protection. $270 MSRP $150obo

Fieldsheer Pivot 2 jacket. black/black with insulated liner. Good solid textile jacket for fall/winter/spring riding. has large vents on the front and back, waterproof jacket. snap out insulated liner. CE armor in shoulder and elbow and triple density back protector. very good condition only used a few times. $125.

Tour Master Sentinal waterproof/breathable (similar to goretex but without the high price tag) rain suit jacket and pants- yellow and black. Medium jacket and pants (sized to fit over my/your riding gear) Reflective parts. These are the nicer ones with Nomex on the inside of the pants legs so if you ride a bike with exposed pipes (Harleys) it wont' melt on the pipes. Only used a few times but have been packed along on rides many times. the jacket folds into an attached pouch, the pants have their own bag. MSRP $190 $100obo for jacket and pants

Tourmaster Defender rain suit. two piece rain suit, new with tags, size medium (again it's sized to fit over medium riding gear so it fits large). seam sealed waterproof material. $110 retail, sell for $75. yellow and black.

Oxtar/TCX Jupiter II boot- shorter boot, mesh with Goretex liner, size 41, brand new in the box. bought for wife right about the time we sold her Street Triple R. $100obo

A couple of pairs of size large summer weight leather gloves. Buy a jacket or something and get a free pair of gloves. First come first served. All are size large, except one pair of womens XS leather gloves.

New Dainese Manis D1 49 back protector. came with a new pressure suit I bought but it's too short. If you are around 5'9" (+/- 2") it would be fine. has shoulder straps and removable waist strap so you can wear it under leathers or a jacket. Will also fit into the back protector pocket of some Dainese jackets if you remove the waist belt. CE level 2 back protector. Brand new, never worn. $210 retail, will sell for $100.

link to photo album with most of the items in question. if you want specific photos let me know:

https://goo.gl/photos/QGG1v3YJvxfCnBzA9

that's about it, but if you have any questions or want specific photos let me know. Prices do not include shipping and items are located on the north side of Atlanta GA. Might be in Birmingham in the next couple of weeks so might be able to deliver or meet you somewhere.

that's about it, but if you have any questions or want specific photos let me know.

01YZF6

SpeedyR

bump and edited original post to reflect current gear that's being sold...

SpeedyR

bump- dropped prices more, added some protective gear, more details on the alpine star stuff and some new photos. Make me an offer, would rather see a BR rider with the gear than some random craigslist person.