06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

mojo1

New tag
GREG
06 FZ1

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

It is a combo ride! Ride to get the tag and a ride to eat!  ;) 2 rides in 1!  :D

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

yamahamer

Tag

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yamahamer

The day is yours, get out and ride!
New tag.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1

springer

Y'all are KILLING IT! Yep, there is some goody ridies to be had there, yes SIR! :D :D

Jwwr

Jwwr

springer

Quote from: Jwwr on August 09, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
New tag!
Closeup of the sign.

Dang, I know where that is...been there myself. Use to work with 2 guys who preached there in town and lived there!

TFancher

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

TFancher

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Jwwr