Junk Yard Dog, Hohenwald, Tn... September 27th 9:00am

Started by polarissalesman, September 22, 2015, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

polarissalesman

Hamilton, Alabama / Hohenwald Tn

If you are looking for a ride Come join us... If you are in North Alabama we can meet at 1 of 2 locations....  BP gas station on hwy 72 about 1/2 mile from Natchez Trace or at the welcome Center in Collinwood, TN next to hwy 13..... I just need to know which location ,   Will be at BP on 72 at 10:30-10-45....will be at Welcome Center by 11:20/ 11:30....

Scenic ride through North Alabama, North Mississippi and Southern Tennessee to Hohenwald, Tn.. eating @ Junkyard Dog Steakhouse.... Leave Hamilton at 9:00 am from MotorSportsSuperStore (address 210 Bexar Ave W, Hamilton,Al  Locals know this as"the Yamaha store"

Also I need a head count so I can let JYD know how many is coming.....so post up if you are interested..
"keep the rubber side down"

Nice Goat

<--- Always ready for home-style cooking!

I'll be in Hamilton by 8:45.

Photos from last ride:

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

polarissalesman

Thanks for the pictures Glenn .....  Junkyard Dog, great people, great food, they had a room reserved just for us.....wonders WHAT i am looking at...   lol

bergman32

polarissalesman

we should be at the BP by 10:30/ 10:45  will leave the BP at 11 sharp if all goes as planned... 

My Dog Ziggy

TFancher

I plan to be there. See you in Hamilton Sunday morning.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

polarissalesman

as of right now it looks like about 12/15 bikes plus or minus 3 .... I've heard from  15, but I always expect a cple to not show and some unexpected to show up... getting excited

jrobinson

bergman32

Johnny what time do you plan on leaving  for BP on Sunday?  I'll be coming from Scottsboro and wanted to know if I  could meet you in Gurley at Chevron Station and follow you over to ride.

jrobinson

Chuck A.

What is your route Johnny, from the Chevron that is? I may try to meet up with ya'll somewhere as you cross I65.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

jrobinson

Straight on 72. We'll be ready for a break at Athens. I think there is a Shell station on North side of 72 and East of I65. we should be there around 10

Chuck A.

Thanks. Weather permitting, I'll is you there. Yes there is a Shell station right by the north bound ramp.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

polarissalesman

only giving 20% chance... I have faith that the weather will be nice...