"Nowhere To Be and All Day To Get There" ride, camp, and cookout November 5-7

Started by Al Goodwin, July 28, 2021, 09:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Al Goodwin

Come camp, cook, and ride with us.  We cookout Friday night, ride Saturday, then cookout Saturday night AGAIN.  Route is yet to be determined.  It's the first weekend 8n November, so I doubt it'll be HOT...LOL

Plenty of tent space, a few places for hammocks hanging in the barn....

BYOB....

Route may be southern middle Tennessee, or possibly parts of Bankhead we don't ride in our Free State ride.

More details to come as the develop.

If there's scheduling conflicts with anything else going on, please, let me know.

klaviator

Sweeper

Mashrider

klaviator

Quote from: Mashrider on August 06, 2021, 10:43:00 AM
Oh yeah, I might as well, I had a blast the last time!!!! :-*

You will be happy to know that your favorite bridge has been removed ;D

Mashrider

Merkur Man

Maybe we could construct some kind of ramp with the left over boards, and "Dukes of Hazzard" jump that creek!  ;D
I'll put this ride on my calendar.

I still keep finding sand in my jacket pockets from my big mud bog wipeout, on the last Bankhead ride!!

klaviator

Quote from: Merkur Man on August 06, 2021, 06:08:49 PM
Maybe we could construct some kind of ramp with the left over boards, and "Dukes of Hazzard" jump that creek!  ;D

This is all that's left of that bridge:

David DoubleEX

I should be there! Keep us posted on what type of riding. Not sure if I'll take the V Strom 1000 or Wr426. If Tennessee, likely V Strom.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

army_eod

Al Goodwin

Mashrider

I have been riding Bankhead some lately, trails and roads are in good shape, I have gotten lost a few times, but lunch at chef troys was worth it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Mashrider on October 23, 2021, 08:37:00 AM
I have been riding Bankhead some lately, trails and roads are in good shape, I have gotten lost a few times, but lunch at chef troys was worth it !

Thanks....I still haven't decided on a definite route.  I was thinking we may split into 2 groups, 1 group to ride Flint Creek trail loop if anyone wants to....and a 2nd group to ride easier route and possibly stop for a short hike to the natural bridge between Houston and Grayson.

I'll work on the route this week.

Al Goodwin

Just 2 weeks away.

Hammock campers can hang between post of the barn.

Plenty of tent space.

Mashrider

Quote from: Al Goodwin on October 23, 2021, 11:21:08 AM
Just 2 weeks away.

Hammock campers can hang between post of the barn.

Plenty of tent space.
Lots of snoring might happen