3rd Annual "Nowhere to Be and All Day to Get There" ride in and campout. Nov 6-8

Started by Al Goodwin, September 10, 2015, 09:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Mash on October 28, 2015, 06:33:26 PM
I need to get a rear tire put on the Yamaha but hopefully I'll be there

Ship your tire here...show up early and we'll mount it up. 8)

Al Goodwin

I've made a couple of small changes to the route....nothing major. Just added a couple roads I just found. 8)

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Al Goodwin on October 28, 2015, 07:57:56 PM
I've made a couple of small changes to the route....nothing major. Just added a couple roads I just found. 8)

Beck

I am in for the weekend, hopefully Friday night as well.  On the big husky with stock everything!

Got to figure out how to pack the tent on the bike now. 

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Beck on October 29, 2015, 03:57:17 PM
I am in for the weekend, hopefully Friday night as well.  On the big husky with stock everything!

Got to figure out how to pack the tent on the bike now.

If packing the tent becomes an issue.....I have 4 that I can set-up for someone to use. 8)

Al Goodwin

Anyone running out of time to get things done to your bike before the ride.... You're more than welcome to come on Friday and we'll tackle whatever needs to be done.....kind of a "tech-day"....tires mounted, oil changes, etc...  etc....

Yankee Dog

Is there a plan/guidance for dinner Friday and Saturday.  We are putting our logistical plan together.  Thinking of just running into Cullman since it is close. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Yankee Dog on October 30, 2015, 11:46:54 AM
Is there a plan/guidance for dinner Friday and Saturday.  We are putting our logistical plan together.  Thinking of just running into Cullman since it is close. 

I'll have the BIG grill... 

Y'all wanna call "SAUSAGE FEST" on Saturday night?   

Friday night I'm up for suggestions.

Yankee Dog

Aparently it no longer makes no never mind.  The Bratso was just informed there will be OT this week end.  And not of the voluntary variety.   

Have fun.  Take lots of pictures. 

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Yankee Dog on November 03, 2015, 07:35:40 PM
Aparently it no longer makes no never mind.  The Bratso was just informed there will be OT this week end.  And not of the voluntary variety.   

Have fun.  Take lots of pictures. 

You really DON'T like the movie choice?    Do you??

Fencejumper09

Quote from: Al Goodwin on October 30, 2015, 03:40:22 PM
Quote from: Yankee Dog on October 30, 2015, 11:46:54 AM

I'll have the BIG grill... 

Y'all wanna call "SAUSAGE FEST" on Saturday night?   

Friday night I'm up for suggestions.

I will bring some sausage to throw on the grill! Conecuh or Brats???? hmmm life's tough decisions!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chitza

Fence, I have two pounds of Conecuh(frozen) that I bought and didn't use for Vintage. I was planning to take it to Melony, but I'm not sure I'll make it up there. I'm in B'ham. Maybe we can meet so I can give it to you to deliver??
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Beck

Still looks like Friday afternoon is my departure.  I may have to take you up on the offer to borrow a tent if hammock space is not viable.

Al Goodwin

The weather ain't lookingg pod for Saturday.....

Just floating, pun intended, the idea of possibly doing the ride on Sunday??

Everyone still come camp and all Saturday night....

Just a thought, I'm looking for feedback.

I'll keep y'all informed.